IAPP DPO & GDPR Ready Privacy Boot Camp
In-person 7 day privacy professional certification and training program in a small countryside ancient roman place
Get your CIPP/E, CIPM and CIPT certification training
in true live in-person secure mode
(you will have to provide a proof of Covid-19 negative test)
Become GDPR and DPO Ready Privacy Pro through seven days of live in-person classes that include the IAPP’s European Data Protection, Privacy Program Management and Privacy Technicians training. One day bonus is for wrap up session.
IAPP faculty with academic and practice experience teaches the essentials of envisioning, designing and executing a comprehensive privacy management program within GDPR requirements. Classes cover pan-European and national data protection laws, key privacy terminology, and the practical concerns around personal data protection and trans-border data flows. They equip you to monitor compliance, manage internal data protection activities, train data processing staff, conduct internal audits, and more.
With the GDPR now in effect, companies are searching for DPO candidates with the requisite knowledge and skills. These training programs are based off the body of knowledge for the ANSI/ISO-accredited Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E) and Certified Information Privacy Management (CIPM) certifications. CIPP/E and CIPM are recommended as the most appropriate for aspiring DPOs, according to Eric Lachaud in “Should the DPO be certified?” in International Data Privacy Law, a journal published by Oxford University Press.
Data protection authorities around the globe are enforcing regulations that mandate how data can be captured, stored and used. This makes technology, data and other professionals with dual literacy in both privacy and technology essential components to ensure operations meet privacy goals and mitigate risks. Operations of all sizes are investing in Certified Information Privacy Technologists (CIPT). Your CIPT certification validates your deep understanding of privacy in technology and enables you to apply what you have learned immediately to your daily workflow as a technology and data professional. As a legal person your CIPT certification provide you with common language to discuss data protection and privacy with IT and technical people not only speaking their langiage but also to understand what are “state of the art” solutions to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures and Privacy by design.
What’s more, IAPP certifications, are widely hailed as the gold standard in privacy certification because they are also the only certifications in the industry accredited under ANSI/ISO specifications and recognized under standards set by the International Accreditation Forum.
WHAT is included in IAPP Boot Camp package:
- IAPP 1 year membership
- access to all IAPP library and resources 4 weeks prior to camp date
- CIPP/E, CIPM and CIPT exam vaucher
- CIPP/E, CIPM and CIPT literature and learning materials
- CIPP/E, CIPM and CIPT 39hrs training following IAPP participant guide
- Accomodation and food on camp premise for 7 days (monday to sunday)
- Thermal swimming pool and after hour refreshment
- Covid-19 test refund
- After training mentoring and exam prep support via online meeting
During the training you will have opportunity to share ideas with other participants and learn from best practice of your co-trainees.
The trainers for each certification preparations are iapp certified and experienced privacy professionals with proven records within privacy and data protection.
Language is English.
Note: seats are limited
4.000EUR (without 25% VAT)
payment is by company invoice VAT deductable
for private candidates we provide payment options
INCLUDE 7day ACCOMODATION FOOD TRAINING CERTIFICATION
Aqua Iasae / Varaždinske toplice – Croatia
CERTIFICATION EXAM is online PearsonVue Proctoring or in Pearson Certification Center
Certification exam you will take at the time that is most convenient to you in Pearson exam center or online.
With Pearson Vue’s online option, you can take your exam in a private, secure location from your home with a few technological requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- IAPP one year membership
- Full access to the iapp resources library and DPO Ready Toolkit
- Class textbook(s)
- Sample questions
- Participant guide
- Self-pre-study prior to in-person training supported by certified trainer
- Kick-off workshop 4 weeks prior to in-person training
- in-person preparation training for each certificate exam
- Mentoring pre-exam if needed
European Data Protection (CIPP/E)
- “European Data Protection Law and Practice 2nd Edition” (contents)
- CIPP/E certification exam voucher
- pre & post training CIPP/E trainer mentoring
Privacy Program Management (CIPM)
- “Privacy Program Management Tools for Managing Privacy Within Your Organization 2nd Edition” (contents)
- CIPM certification exam voucher
- pre & post training CIPM trainer mentoring
Privacy Technician (CIPT)
- “An Introduction to Privacy for Technology Professionals” (contents)
- “Strategic Privacy By Design” (contents)
- CIPT certification exam voucher
- pre & post training CIPT trainer mentoring
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE AWAY
- Sought-after skills you can start applying right away
- Know-how you need to advance your career
- Instruction by world-class faculty working in the privacy field
- CIPP/E Body of Knowledge read here
- CIPM Body of Knowledge read here
- CIPT Body of Knowledge read here
WHAT IS THE BEST PRACTICE
- Purchase the package
- After we receive your order you are registered with IAPP
- Your membership is started, you receive Welcome email
- We provide you with all the materials needed to start preparing for exam
- You spend 3-4 weeks going through materials 1-2 hours a day
- We have training where you already have some understand of topics and we follow the IAPP participant guide
- You schedule the exam
- After training you do your hard reading for at least a week
- If you need any additional help you may contact your trainer
- After you are ready you run the exam