Take the next step in developing your knowledge and understanding of artificial intelligence with this new certificate. Learn the general principles of AI, its potential implications and capabilities and how to assess AI products and services from multiple angles.
Who is it for?
- Engineers, scientists, organisational change practitioners, service architects, program and planning managers, web developers, chief technical officers, service provider portfolio strategists / leads, business strategists and consultants.
- Anyone with an interest in (or need to implement) artificial intelligence in an organisation, especially those working in areas such as science, engineering, knowledge engineering, finance, education or IT services.
- There are no entry requirements for this certification. Training with a BCS accredited training provider is recommended.
What will I learn?
You will gain a broad understanding of:
- Ethical and sustainable human and artificial intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence and robotics
- Applying the benefits of AI – challenges and risks
- Starting AI: how to build a Machine Learning toolbox – theory and practice
- The management, role and responsibilities of humans and machines
The syllabus includes training objectives, details of modules and learning hours, plus a recommended reading list:
Download our latest syllabus (PDF)
Download specimen paper and answer key (PDF)
How do I get this certification? Click here.