Take your first steps in AI training to understand the principles of AI, its benefits and risks, and the processes behind machine learning.
Who is it for?
- Individuals with an interest in (or a need to implement) AI in an organisation, especially those working in areas such as science, engineering, knowledge engineering, finance, or IT services.
- Middle and senior managers running or assembling teams to create AI dependent applications and services, that need to understand the context of AI in an industrial setting.
What will I learn?
Develop your knowledge and understanding of:
- the terminology and general principles, including benefits and types of AI
- the basic process of machine learning (ML)
- the challenges and risks associated with an AI project
- the future of AI and humans in work
The syllabus includes training objectives, details of modules and learning hours, plus a recommended reading list:
Download our latest syllabus (PDF)
How do I get this certification? click here